Friday, June 10, 2011

Final Week Before Submission



This week I focussed my attention on enhancing the cafe and gallery space, whilst also resolving the units more. As can be seen above, I tried to put more windows in to allow light into not only the cafe, but also the gallery space. The feedback was extremely helpful, and enabled me to push my concept much further. I introduced a roof garden for the public, that had a glass box allowing not only alot fo natural light into the gallery, but also a viewing platform for the people from the cafe. I thought this was extremely helpful, and can be seen within my final presenation. Other feedback for this week was to change the bifolding doors to sliding doors, as bifolds usually bifold outwards (which I didnt know), thus over my boundary. I also had to alter other walls within my plans to allow for a larger outdoor terrace area. These change can all be seen within my final presentation drawings

No comments:

Post a Comment